- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Joseph Vincent and Sonya Renee Kinder of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:27 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013. Name, Joseph Vincent II. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Kinder is the former Sonya Ezell, daughter of Sharon Lindsay of Sedgewickville and Leon Ezell of Frohna, Mo. Kinder is the son of Yvonne Kinder and John Carter of Jackson. He is employed by Blue Chip Midwest.
Daughter to Justin Thomas and Molly Marie Miller of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. Name, Lucy Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Mrs. Miller is the former Molly Jarrell, daughter of Jerry and Vicky Jarrell of Dexter, Mo. Miller is the son of Tom and July Miller of Cape Girardeau. He is owner of Heartland Moving Systems in Cape Girardeau.
Son to Shawnsae J. Rudder Sr. and Valaree A. Rutherford of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:48 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. Name, Shawnsae J. Jr. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Ms. Rutherford is the daughter of Hubert and Carol Rutherford of Cape Girardeau. Rudder is the son of Patricia Wilson and Darren Bradley of Mount Vernon, Ill.
Daughter to Heather Lache Bode of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 3:27 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. Name, Kylah Jade. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Fifth child, second daughter. Ms. Bode is the former Heather Hepler, daughter of Michael and Diane Hepler of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Pedro and Grace Deborah Garcia of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 25, 2013. Name, Jesse Sebastian. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Garcia is the former Grace Haugh, daughter of Debra Haugh of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by Havco Wood Products. Garcia is the son of Luisa Soriano and Jose Garcia of Oaxaca, Mexico. He is employed by Go Green Contracting.
Son to Mark S. and Laurie A. Whaley of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:33 a.m. Friday, Jan. 25, 2013. Name, Harley Steven. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Whaley is the former Laurie Mathes, daughter of Steve and Melanie Mathes of Jackson and Don and Charlotte Georgia of Glenallen, Mo. She is a youth specialist II with Missouri Division of Youth Services at Girardot Center for Youth. Whaley is the son of Donald and Gladys Whaley of Sedgewickville. He is a cattle farmer.
Son to Brandon Michael Colbert and Emily Lynne Holloway of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 10 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013. Name, Colsen Michael. Weight, 7 pounds. Ms. Holloway is the daughter of Lance and Lynne Holloway of Cape Girardeau. Colbert is the son of Steve and Brenda Colbert of Troy, Mo.