- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 2/3/13
EDITOR'S NOTE: The name of a driver issued a summons in car accident has been corrected.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Donny D. Chilton, 31, 501 Prestonwood Trail, was arrested on a Scott County, Mo. warrant for failure to appear for speeding and no operator's license.
* Theresa D. Stallings, 55, 1825 Bloomfield St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for probation violation and failure to appear for trespassing.
* Sarah D. Wright, 23, 1825 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Janisha A. Alexander, 27, 921 William St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for littering and failure to pay fine and costs for stealing.
* Makala M. Lopez, 20, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Autumn G. Dugan, no age given, 420 S. Missouri St., was issued a summons for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Dennis W. Collins Jr., no age given, 2859 Whitener St., Apt. B1, was issued a summons for open container in public.
* Randi M. Wilson, no age given, 1312 Margaret Drive, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Jeffrey A. Heflin, no age given, 359 Hillcrest Drive, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a single lane and expired plates.
* Assault was reported at 221 S. Broadview St.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 820 S. Pacific St.
* Burglary was reported at 1136 S. Ellis St.
* Theft was reported at 610 Independence St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.