EDITOR'S NOTE: The name of a driver issued a summons in car accident has been corrected.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Donny D. Chilton, 31, 501 Prestonwood Trail, was arrested on a Scott County, Mo. warrant for failure to appear for speeding and no operator's license.
* Theresa D. Stallings, 55, 1825 Bloomfield St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for probation violation and failure to appear for trespassing.
* Sarah D. Wright, 23, 1825 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Janisha A. Alexander, 27, 921 William St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for littering and failure to pay fine and costs for stealing.
* Makala M. Lopez, 20, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Autumn G. Dugan, no age given, 420 S. Missouri St., was issued a summons for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Dennis W. Collins Jr., no age given, 2859 Whitener St., Apt. B1, was issued a summons for open container in public.
* Randi M. Wilson, no age given, 1312 Margaret Drive, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Jeffrey A. Heflin, no age given, 359 Hillcrest Drive, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a single lane and expired plates.
* Assault was reported at 221 S. Broadview St.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 820 S. Pacific St.
* Burglary was reported at 1136 S. Ellis St.
* Theft was reported at 610 Independence St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.