- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)2
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Southerner by Tractors owners seek to bring 'sophisticated Southern' cuisine (9/12/17)
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)1
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
We quizzed local animal lovers and pet professionals about the best places to hang with our furry friends. Do you know of other places? Spread the word on our Flourish Facebook page!
> Many banks, including First State Community Bank, give treats to pets at the drive-thru window.
> Stop by Andy's Frozen Custard for dessert, and a free doggie cone, too.
Pets welcome in outdoor seating areas:
> Beef O'Brady's
> Bel Air Grill
> Cup 'N' Cork
> Hunter Valley Winery
> McAlister's Deli
> Pasta House
> River Ridge Winery
Traveling with pets:
> Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
> Candlewood Suites
> Drury Lodge/Drury Suites: Allow pets to stay and also give dog treats to guests who check in with pets
> Hampton Inn and Suites
> Pear Tree Inn
> Super 8 Motel
> Town House Inn
To pamper your pooch:
> Busch Pet Products: Of course pets are welcome, but Busch also has dog wash/spa stations and special events like pet portraits, seminars on health and obedience, and the Bow Wow Luau coming up July 7.
> Mississippi Mutts: Pet store with dog wash stations, fresh-baked treats, info seminars and more.
> PetCo: Puppy playtime every weekend, Q&A sessions on topics like potty training and obedience, plus grooming, costume parades and more.