- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
We quizzed local animal lovers and pet professionals about the best places to hang with our furry friends. Do you know of other places? Spread the word on our Flourish Facebook page!
> Many banks, including First State Community Bank, give treats to pets at the drive-thru window.
> Stop by Andy's Frozen Custard for dessert, and a free doggie cone, too.
Pets welcome in outdoor seating areas:
> Beef O'Brady's
> Bel Air Grill
> Cup 'N' Cork
> Hunter Valley Winery
> McAlister's Deli
> Pasta House
> River Ridge Winery
Traveling with pets:
> Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
> Candlewood Suites
> Drury Lodge/Drury Suites: Allow pets to stay and also give dog treats to guests who check in with pets
> Hampton Inn and Suites
> Pear Tree Inn
> Super 8 Motel
> Town House Inn
To pamper your pooch:
> Busch Pet Products: Of course pets are welcome, but Busch also has dog wash/spa stations and special events like pet portraits, seminars on health and obedience, and the Bow Wow Luau coming up July 7.
> Mississippi Mutts: Pet store with dog wash stations, fresh-baked treats, info seminars and more.
> PetCo: Puppy playtime every weekend, Q&A sessions on topics like potty training and obedience, plus grooming, costume parades and more.