- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Crossett - Blaylock
John and Sebrina Crossett of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Kimberly Anne Crossett, to Brandon Ryan Blaylock. He is the son of Mark and Pam Blaylock of Cape Girardeau.
Crossett is pursuing a degree in nursing at Southeast Missouri State University. She works with United Way.
Blaylock expects to receive a degree in business administration from Southeast this summer. He is employed by Jackson School District.
A Nov. 16, 2013, wedding is planned in Jackson.