- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Blechle - Schlosser
Nicole Ann Blechle and Chad Michael Schlosser were married Sept. 1, 2012, at St. Augustine Church. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Music was by Mimi, Jessie and Natalie Kinnison.
The bride is the daughter of Dale and Kimberly Blechle and Dante and Beverly Duvall of Perryville, Mo. The groom is the son of Dale Schlosser and DeRhonda Gosche of Scott City.
Matron of honor was Megan Evans of Perryville, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Angela Naeger, cousin of the bride; Katie Burroughs, Kate Lowry, Natasha Hayden, Jennifer Buss, Cora Gremaud, Amy Schremp, Monika Keen and Desirae Bollinger. Junior bridesmaid was Britney Wright, cousin of the groom.
The groom chose his father as best man. Groomsmen were Alec Ernst; DeRay Ivie; Ryan Oller; Jason Blechle, brother of the bride; Aaron Schemel; Ryan Schlosser, cousin of the groom; Aaron Friend; Ryan Gray; and David Mayberry. Junior groomsman was Brandon Wright, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Derrick and Cory Schlosser and Travis Glueck, cousins of the groom; and Josh Carroll.
Candlelighters were Stephanie Ross, stepsister of the bride, and Karli Esselman, cousin of the bride.
Flower girls were Faith Kell and Emma Blechle, nieces and goddaughters of the bride. Ringbearer was Carter Blechle, nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
After a wedding trip to Cozumel and Grand Cayman Islands, the couple is residing in Scott City.