- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Marcum - Wittenborn
Kelley Renae Marcum and Scott Michael Wittenborn were married Aug. 4, 2012, at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Columbia, Mo. Monsignor Michael Flanagan performed the ceremony. Readings were given by Jill Uhrhan, cousin of the groom, and Jordon Furnell. Vocalist was Kelsey Lock.
The bride is the daughter of Michael Marcum of Sedalia, Mo., and the late Susan Marcum. The groom is the son of Brad and Michele Wittenborn of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Krystal Marcum of Kansas City, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jenna Yungck, Mary Wiesehan and Whitney Bryden.
Danny Wittenborn of Washington, D.C., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Mark Wittenborn, cousin of the groom; Michael Moorefield and Garrett Holzum. Ushers were Justin Riffle, Bradley Girton, Brent Essner and Chris Hysong.
Flower girl was Taylor Wittenborn, daughter of Mark and Staci Wittenborn and cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Ethan Wittenborn, son of Danny and Andrea Wittenborn and nephew of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Courtyard by Marriott in Columbia.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at 44 Stone Public House in Columbia.
The bride received a bachelor of science degree and a master's of education in teaching and curriculum from the University of Missouri. She teaches U.S. studies and American literature at Rock Bridge High School in Columbia.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree from the University of Missouri, and a master's of education degree from Columbia College. He teaches social studies at Gentry Middle School in Columbia, and is assistant soccer coach at Rock Bridge High School.
After a wedding trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Columbia.