- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Tally - Coffman
Meredith Leigh Tally and Brandon Heath Coffman were married Oct. 6, 2012, at Flower Mountain Weddings in Sevierville, Tenn. Phillip Franklin Roop performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Benjamin and Violet Tally of Cape Girardeau, and Mike and Tammy Coffman of Bradyville, Tenn.
Matron of honor was Shannon McAlister of Cape Girardeau, twin sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Anne Heisserer of Scott City and Mandi Moore of Cape Girardeau, sisters of the bride.
Jason Newell of Daisy was best man. Groomsmen were Weldon Saupe of Shawneetown, and Daniel Woodall of Oak Ridge, brother-in-law of the groom. Usher was Stephen Hoffmeister of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girls were Natalie Moore and Ashlyn McAlister, nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Wyatt Coffman of Woodbury, Tenn., son of the groom. Natalie is the daughter of Mandi Moore. Ashlyn is the daughter of DeWayne and Shannon McAlister.
The reception was held Nov. 10 at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Coffman is a 1995 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at the university's Autism Center.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Oak Ridge High School. He is a truck driver with Wills Transport Inc.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.