The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Harry Deo Sloan, 22, 212 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery.
* Tristen D. Lipps, 26, 1743 Lakeshore Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for dangerous drugs, a probation and parole warrant for parole absconder and a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* Kelly R. Church, 37, 1823 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for neglect of a child.
* Donny D. Chilton, 31, 501 Prestonwood Trail, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for no driver's license and speeding.
* A 16-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court on a Cape Girardeau County juvenile warrant for probation violation.
* Anthony O. Reid, no age given, 632 N. Frederick St., No. 4, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Starla M. Miller, no age given, of Scott Ciy was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Alexander D. Nabors, no age given, 3049 Kage Road, was issued a summons for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway; and Quinton D. Combs, no age given, 822 S. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for no insurance and driving while suspended.
* Richard A. Bank, no age given, of Mounds, Ill., was issued a summons for no insurance.
* Theft was reported at 536 Middle St.
* Good Shepherd Lutheran Chapel, 1904 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Theft of a license plate was reported at 119 S. Hanover St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Theft of a purse was reported at 812 Good Hope St.
* Cape Girardeau Honda, 385 Siemers Drive, reported property lost.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* Request for service was reported.
* Trespassing was reported at 423 Louis St.