- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police report 1/31/13
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ryan W. Choate, 25, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Billie J. Robinson, 34, 950 W. Adams St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Tristen D. Lipps, 26, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* James P. Joyce II, 22, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Hannah R. Mauk, 19, 5150 County Road 525, was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Amy L. Leger, 42, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Garret M. Light, 20, of Perryville, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of Old Cape Road.
* Theft was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of East Independence Street.
* An assist was requested in the 1700 block of South Hope Street.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 400 block of West Adams Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 4500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.