- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Joshua James and Autumn Spring Witcher Sr. of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 3:11 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. Name, Hayvin Ryleigh. Weight, 2 pounds, 9 ounces. Eighth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Witcher is the former Autumn Dean, daughter of Salina Dean and David Dean of Chaffee. She is employed by Little Charley Tree Service. Witcher is the son of Nancy Dudley of Dixon, Mo., and the late John Witcher Jr. of Cape Girardeau. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Twin son and daughter to Jeremiah David and Diana Jo Townsend of Scott City, Southeast Hospital, Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013. Vincent Watson was born at 7:25 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Emily Claire was born at 7:26 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce. Mrs. Townsend is the former Diana Watson, daughter of Lanny and Monique Watson of Holcomb, Mo. She is a tax auditor with Missouri Department of Revenue. Townsend is the son of Jon and Tonyua Townsend of Cape Girardeau. He is a business analyst at SoutheastHEALTH.
Son to Robert G. and Sara M. Guyette of Oran, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:42 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013. Name, Samuel Leonard. Weight, 9 pounds, 2 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Guyette is the former Sara Karsak, daughter of Mark and Sheryl Karsak of Sheboygan, Wis. She is public relations representative with Association for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities. Guyette is the son of Brian and Phyllis Guyette of Oran. He is terminal manager with Redford Trucking.
Daughter to John-Erik and Heather Leigh Jenkins of Benton, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:42 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. Name, Emelia Rae. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Jenkins is the former Heather Wren, daughter of David Wren and Tammy Wren of Sikeston, Mo. Jenkins is the son of Johnny Jenkins and Ellen Jenkins of Sikeston. He is employed at Skyview Animal Clinic.