- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Bill E. Randolph, 81, of Perryville died Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 13, 1931, in Houston, Mo., son of C.G. and Iva Mathais Randolph. He and Jewell Bollinger were married Sept. 23, 1950.
Randolph was first owner of Altenburg Stave and then owner of Randolph TV in Perryville. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Perryville.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean conflict.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Brad (Cathy) Randolph of Perryville and Brian (Linda) Randolph of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren, Ben Randolph, Julie Hamilton and Nathan, Kelly and Zachary Randolph; three great-grandchildren, Mitchell Rousseau and Jonathon and Benjamin Randolph.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two sisters, Imogene Reed and Shirley Bollinger.
Visitation will be from 4 p.m. until time of service Friday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bob Thompson officiating.
Memorials are preferred to American Diabetes Association or Autism Speaks.