- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Marilyn A. Horman, 68, of Chaffee passed away Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013, at the family home.
She was born Feb. 4, 1944, in New Hamburg, Mo., to the late Oscar Charles and Vera Marie Dannenmueller Griffin. Marilyn married Rob Horman July 7, 1962.
She was a retired home health caregiver with Pyramid Home Health in Cape Girardeau. Marilyn was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee and Daughters of St. Ambrose. She was a beloved fan of Chaffee athletics.
Survivors include her husband, Rob of the home; two sons, Mike Horman and Scott (Leslie) Horman of Chaffee; five grandchildren, Zachary (Andrea) Horman, Trenton Horman, Megan Horman, Garner Horman and Griffin Horman, all of Chaffee; a great-grandchild, Dane Horman of Chaffee; four brothers, William (Vickie) Griffin, Glen (Debbie) Griffin and Joe Griffin, all of Chaffee, and Earl (Laura) Buck of Glasgow, Mo.; and a sister, Delores Walker of Wappapello, Mo.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at the Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Parish rosary will be held at 7 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Ambrose Church, with the Rev. Randy Tochtrop as celebrant. Burial will be in St. Ambrose Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Chaffee High School Race for the Cure.