Cape Girardeau police report 1/31/13
Thursday, January 31, 2013
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lya M. Dowdy, 43, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested on a Dexter warrant for failure to appear on a Stoddard County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Alisha G. Gills, 30, 429 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Larry P. Huffman, 38, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Mary S. Keller, 54, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Tyrone R. Blattner, 52, 740 West Rodney Drive, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Nathan L. Lavrrar, 32, of Marquand, Mo., was issued a summons for stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Bertha L. Chsim, no age given, of Catron, Mo., was issued a summons for driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* Assault was reported at 835 N. West End Blvd.
* Burglary and theft of an iPod and other items and damage to drywall was reported at 2755 Lynwood Hills Drive.
* SEMO gas, 40 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* The City of Cape Girardeau reported theft at 3099 S. Sprigg St.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported theft.
* Southeast Missouri Stone Co., 3155 S. Sprigg St., reported copper wiring stolen.
* Tampering was reported at 1235 S. Pacific St.
* Forgery was reported at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A 44-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and trespassing were reported at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* Unlawfully receiving a food stamp card was reported.
* Request for service was reported.