- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Oak Ridge School sets kindergarten events
Kindergarten screening and enrollment and also screening for preschoolers ages 3 and 4 is scheduled for March 21 in the multipurpose building at the Oak Ridge School.
Those children eligible for kindergarten must present at the time of enrollment their immunization record, official birth certificate, Social Security card and proof of residency. Parents must also attend with their child to fill out necessary paperwork.
Children must be 5 years old before Aug. 1, 2013, to attend kindergarten in the fall. All immunizations must be up-to-date before children will be permitted to attend classes. If children receive immunizations after the enrollment date, their updated record must be presented on the first day of school.
Appointments are necessary and can be made by calling the school at 266-3232 after Feb. 19.
Pertinent address: 4198 Route E, Oak Ridge, Mo.