Jackson police report 1/30/13
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric A. Peet, 31, 211 E. Washington St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* Joshua L. Whitworth, 22, 1402 Bel Air Drive, Apt. B, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Michael J. Walz, 22, of Dubuque, Iowa, was issued a summons for a dog at large.
* Rasheena J. Dykes, 28, 2094 Old Toll Road, No. 30, was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
* Cody A.B. Bredekamp, 18, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for displaying plates of another vehicle and no insurance.
* An 11-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault and being beyond parental control.
* An 11-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of trespassing.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of trespassing.