- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)15
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Company to start recruiting businesses to Jackson, Cape (12/9/16)14
- 13 venues, 60 sponsors participating in Happy Slapowitz's Toy Bash on Thursday (12/7/16)2
Fitch Affirms Thrivent Financial's AA Rating
Fitch affirms Thrivent Financial for Lutherans AA (Very Strong) rating with a stable outlook
Agency cites strong capitalization, high quality investment portfolio, consistent profitability, and favorable market position within the Lutheran market
MINNEAPOLIS (January 28, 2013) -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed Thrivent Financial for Lutherans AA (Very Strong) rating, the third-highest of Fitch's 19 categories, and given the organization a stable outlook.
Fitch cited Thrivent Financial's strong capitalization, high quality investment portfolio, consistent profitability, and favorable market position within the Lutheran market as part of the basis for the affirmation. The stable outlook was driven by the organization's strong capital base and the expectation of Thrivent Financial's solid operating performance, supported by conservative investment and product offerings. These ratings reflect Thrivent Financials' overall financial strength and claims-paying ability, but do not apply to the investment performance of investment products.
"Our mission is to help our members be wise with money and inspire them to live generously," said Randy Boushek, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. "Ratings from agencies such as Fitch are an affirmation of our strength, stability and the steadfast commitment to our members."
Thrivent Financial is represented in the local area by a number of financial representatives. Individuals interested in contacting a local Thrivent Financial representative can find more information at www.thrivent.com.
About Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a not-for-profit, Fortune 500 financial services membership organization helping approximately 2.5 million members achieve financial security and give back to their communities. Thrivent Financial and its affiliates offer a broad range of financial products and services. As a not-for-profit organization, Thrivent Financial creates and supports national outreach programs and activities that help congregations, schools, charitable organizations and individuals in need. For more information, visit www.thrivent.com. Also, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter.
These ratings reflect Thrivent Financials' overall financial strength and claims-paying ability, but do not apply to the investment performance of investment products.
Insurance products issued or offered by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products are available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415, 800-847-4836, a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Thrivent Financial representatives are registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. They are also licensed insurance agents/producers of Thrivent Financial.
For additional important disclosure information, please visit Thrivent.com/disclosures.