Jackson police and fire report 1/29/13
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael A. Estes, 22, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication.
* Carla M. Beck, 24, 664 N. Maryland St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Sheila A. Brown, 54, 412 Broadridge Drive, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle with an expired driver's license.
* Property damage was reported in the area of West Deerwood Drive and Terrace Park Place.
* Domestic disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A medical assist on John Street.
* A medical assist on North High Street.
* A medical assist on Brandom Drive.