- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 1/29/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Connie L. Young, 49, 1512 Big Bend Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Ashley R. St. John, 20, 401 S. Pacific St., No. 6, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Kelly N. Stinson, 24, 716 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 203, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Donald R. Bass, 44, 836 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a parole warrant for parole violation.
* Mina J. Menz, no age given, of Perryville, Mo., was issued a summons for violation of a steady red light.
* Catrina A. Stone, no age given, of Scott City was issued a summons for following too close, no insurance and an unlicensed vehicle.
* Dalisa A. Smith, no age given, 2849 Themis St., B3, was issued a summons for no insurance and expired driver's license; and Renee J. Kaiser, no age given, of Jackson was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Burglary and damage to a door were reported at 539 Spring St., Apt. F.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items.
* Theft of cash was reported at Merick Hall.
* Theft of a wallet was reported at Towers South.
* Theft of cash was reported at Towers South.