- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Niemann Drive closing for sewer repairs
Sewer-line repairs by the Cape Girardeau Public Works Department will close the 1800 block of Niemann Drive in Cape Girardeau on Monday.
Work will take approximately one day to complete, weather permitting.
Only local traffic will be allowed through the area.
Drivers are asked to use caution around the work zone and consider using alternate routes.
For more information, call the public works department at 339-6351.