- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 1/25/13
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 4:11 a.m., a medical assist on Interstate 55.
* At 8:48 a.m., an alarm system activation on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 10:03 a.m., a smoke detector activation on Woodland Drive.
* At 12:15 p.m., an outside rubbish or trash on Perry Avenue.
* At 2:55 p.m., a medical assist on Themis Street.
* At 3:02 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Lynwood Hills Drive.
* At 5:50 p.m., a call on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:13 p.m., a medical assist on Gordonville Road.
* At 7:28 p.m., a call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 7:29 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 8:23 p.m., a detector activation on William Street.
* At 10:25 p.m., a call on Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3 a.m., an extrication of a victim at County Road 450
* At 7:01 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 7:35 a.m., a good intent call on North Middle Street.
* At 8:12 a.m., a dispatched and canceled call on Interstate 55.
* At 10:19 a.m., a smoke detector activation on North Sprigg Street.
* At 10:51 a.m., a medical assist on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 5:47 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.