- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
LINN, Mo. -- Donovan Jay Gohn, 40, of Linn, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, at St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis.
He was born April 11, 1972, in Cape Girardeau to Marilyn Gohn.
Donovan graduated from Central High School in 1990 and from Linn State Technical College in 2012 with a design drafting degree. He was working toward a second degree.
He was baptized and confirmed at Hanover Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his parents, Andrew and Marilyn Klipfel of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Melanie Klipfel of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandmother, Thelma Gohn of Cape Girardeau; and an uncle and aunt, John and Debbie Gohn of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his beloved maternal grandfather, Dayton Gohn.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Hanover Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Tony Kobak officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Hanover Lutheran Church Building Fund or the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.