- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Neil Anthony and Amanda June Winschel of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:17 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013. Name, Bennett Anthony. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Winschel is the former Amanda King, daughter of Cynde and Mark Sharrock of Oak Ridge. She is children's program manager at SEMO Food Bank. Winschel is the son of Elaine Winschel-Huhn of Perryville. He is a Diesel technician at Wiethop Truck Sales Inc.
Son to David Lee and Tammy Kay Hartis of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:56 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013. Name, Oliver Dayton. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Hartis is the former Tammy Bowles, daughter of Sandy Smith of Oran, Mo. She is employed in house cleaning. Hartis is the son of Mary Hartis of Dutchtown. He is employed by Procter & Gamble.