The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked and speeding.
* Nicolas John Catalano, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of stealing and trespassing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Amie R. Sellers, 31, 1213 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Heather M. Robins, 28, 1111 Cape Hills Drive, and Brian P. Sterlin, 28, 1101 Cape Hills Drive, were arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Joel R. Southwick, 27, 117 Independence St., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for stealing.
* Brichardii L. Lee, 20, of Belleville, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for stealing and on a Mississippi County, Mo., warrant for probation violation of passing bad checks.
* Morgan A. Tate, 23, 7 N. Park St., was issued a summons for property damage.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Burglary and damage to a glass door and bracelet were reported at 1716 Themis St.
* Burglary and theft of money were reported at 1704 Broadway.
* Burglary and theft of a laptop computer and knife were reported at 1736 Whitener St.
* Burglary and theft of shoes, a PlayStation, an Xbox 360, watches, coin collections and subwoofers were reported at 412 Sheridan Drive.
* Burglary and theft of alcohol and a television were reported at 436 S. Missouri St.
* Theft of a gun, shells, a shell belt and a backpack were reported at West End Boulevard and Shawnee Parkway.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A 49-year-old man was taken into protective custody.