- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Missouri National Guard chief of staff visits Cape armory
A military helicopter roving the skies of Cape Girardeau on Wednesday was transporting the new Missouri National Guard chief of staff, a local National Guard spokeswoman said.
Col. David Boyle made a stop in Cape Girardeau as part of his tour across the state visiting armories, according to guard unit public affairs representative Michelle Queiser.
2626 Independence St., Cape Girardeau, Mo.