- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 1/23/13
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 2:24 a.m., responded to a call on South West End Boulevard.
* At 7:57 a.m., an alarm sounded on William Street.
* At 9:34 a.m., a medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 9:53 a.m., a medical assist on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 9:57 a.m., responded to a motor vehicle accident.
* At 10:16 a.m., an alarm sounded on Flagstone Drive.
* At 10:31 a.m., an attempted illegal burning on Highland Drive.
* At 10:45 a.m., a lock-in on Walden Boulevard.
* At 11:14 a.m., a building fire on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 12:39 p.m., an unauthorized burning on Country Club Drive.
* At 1:29 p.m., a medical assist on Themis Street.
* At 1:53 p.m., a citizen assist on South Park Avenue.
* At 2:57 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 4:22 p.m., a medical assist on South Benton Street.
* At 4:36 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on North Middle Street.