- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Speak Out 1/22/13
Thank you, Joe Sullivan. You and I live the same kind of life, but miles apart, in your stories. I went through a lot like you did, but we're stronger and better for living like we do. Thanks for your beautiful stories.
Guns in Mexico
I would like to make a comment about the president. He wants to come up with gun control, yet his department gave guns to cartels in Mexico. I wonder what would happen if one of those guns would have been used in a school shooting.
Evil people, not guns
I like what the president of the NRA said. I think he made a good point. It's not the guns killing people, it's evil people doing the killing. Evil people kill people, not guns.