- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Speak Out 1/22/13
Thank you, Joe Sullivan. You and I live the same kind of life, but miles apart, in your stories. I went through a lot like you did, but we're stronger and better for living like we do. Thanks for your beautiful stories.
Guns in Mexico
I would like to make a comment about the president. He wants to come up with gun control, yet his department gave guns to cartels in Mexico. I wonder what would happen if one of those guns would have been used in a school shooting.
Evil people, not guns
I like what the president of the NRA said. I think he made a good point. It's not the guns killing people, it's evil people doing the killing. Evil people kill people, not guns.