- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Victims of alleged Ponzi scheme seek compensation from killer's victims (8/21/16)3
- Cape Central football team falls to state-ranked Liberty in Pixley's debut (8/20/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
Speak Out 1/22/13
Thank you, Joe Sullivan. You and I live the same kind of life, but miles apart, in your stories. I went through a lot like you did, but we're stronger and better for living like we do. Thanks for your beautiful stories.
Guns in Mexico
I would like to make a comment about the president. He wants to come up with gun control, yet his department gave guns to cartels in Mexico. I wonder what would happen if one of those guns would have been used in a school shooting.
Evil people, not guns
I like what the president of the NRA said. I think he made a good point. It's not the guns killing people, it's evil people doing the killing. Evil people kill people, not guns.