- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Speak Out 1/22/13
Thank you, Joe Sullivan. You and I live the same kind of life, but miles apart, in your stories. I went through a lot like you did, but we're stronger and better for living like we do. Thanks for your beautiful stories.
Guns in Mexico
I would like to make a comment about the president. He wants to come up with gun control, yet his department gave guns to cartels in Mexico. I wonder what would happen if one of those guns would have been used in a school shooting.
Evil people, not guns
I like what the president of the NRA said. I think he made a good point. It's not the guns killing people, it's evil people doing the killing. Evil people kill people, not guns.