- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Speak Out 1/22/13
Thank you, Joe Sullivan. You and I live the same kind of life, but miles apart, in your stories. I went through a lot like you did, but we're stronger and better for living like we do. Thanks for your beautiful stories.
Guns in Mexico
I would like to make a comment about the president. He wants to come up with gun control, yet his department gave guns to cartels in Mexico. I wonder what would happen if one of those guns would have been used in a school shooting.
Evil people, not guns
I like what the president of the NRA said. I think he made a good point. It's not the guns killing people, it's evil people doing the killing. Evil people kill people, not guns.