- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 1/22/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrest do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated.
* Justin E. Patterson, 21, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of robbery, assault, felonious restraint and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Jennifer Ashley Fowlkes, no age given, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a sex-offender registration violation.
* Carlos L. Hemphill, 29, 49 Green Acres Drive, and Kaci N. Brown, 26, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 310, were issued summonses for property damage.
* Vann M. Sontag, 22, 1023 N. Spanish St., was issued a summons for a nuisance party.
* Lexie B. Holder, no age given, Benton, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to yield, and Christopher L. Smith, no age given, 710 Morgan Oak St., was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a Missouri driver's license.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for assault.
* A juvenile was cited in to juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Assault was reported.
* Burglary and theft of electronics were reported at 121 E. Rodney Drive, Apt. E4.
* Burglary and theft of a television were reported at 2564 Lisa Drive, No. 1.
* Theft of a firearm from a motor vehicle was reported at 2010 Evergreen Drive.
* Theft of a motor vehicle and tools was reported at 2500 William St.
* Theft of a credit device was reported at 10 N. Middle St.
* Theft of credit cards and money from a motor vehicle was reported at 1943 Perryville Road.
* Theft of a GPS unit from a motor vehicle was reported at 1924 Perryville Road.
* Theft of money from a motor vehicle was reported at 1533 Briarcliff Drive.
* Theft of a cell phone was reported at 3208 Themis St.
* Theft from a motor vehicle was reported at 136 S. Lorimier St.
* Robbery was reported at Fountain and Bellevue streets.
* Property damage was reported at 149 S. West End Blvd.
* Property damage was reported at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* Property damage was reported at 416 Albert St.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 46-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Trespassing was reported at 2830 Independence St.
* Trespassing was reported at 1602 N. Spanish St.
* A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.