- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 1/21/13
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Elizabeth A. Hahn, 39, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and issued a summons for failure to display headlights.
* Sabrina J. Franklin, 23, 113 S. Farmington Road, No. 3, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle and failure to maintain insurance.
* Phillip L. Smith, 34, 122 Bellevue St., No. 24, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* An assist was requested in the 900 block of West Main Street.
* Keep the peace was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 700 block of Morgan Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 100 block of South Missouri Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Plainview Avenue.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* A medical assist on North Hope Street.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* A hazardous materials cleanup on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A vehicle fire on South Shawnee Boulevard.
* An emergency medical assist on North Bast Street
* A kitchen fire on Broadridge Drive.
* A medical assist on North Oak Hill.