- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Speak Out 1/21/13
Thanks to the U.S. House of Representatives for finally voting in favor of the much needed relief for Hurricane Sandy victims, even though the bill was opposed by a majority of House Republicans.
I'm sick and tired of reading all the complaints on the leaf pickup. Get over it already. Try mulching them with your lawn mower. Take responsibility for your own property.
Jackson schools did not plan very well when it comes to traffic after school. For instance, Independence Road by the middle school becomes a virtual parking lot. It also doesn't help that some through traffic gets so impatient that they use the left-turn lane to pass and then cut back into the correct lane. I guess it will take a child getting hit for things to change. I hope not.
Speak Out comments
Anti-Obama Speak Out comments are so antiquated that if they are in any way representative of Republican Party thinking, then I fear the party of Lincoln is doomed to go the way of the Whig Party.