- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Speak Out 1/21/13
Thanks to the U.S. House of Representatives for finally voting in favor of the much needed relief for Hurricane Sandy victims, even though the bill was opposed by a majority of House Republicans.
I'm sick and tired of reading all the complaints on the leaf pickup. Get over it already. Try mulching them with your lawn mower. Take responsibility for your own property.
Jackson schools did not plan very well when it comes to traffic after school. For instance, Independence Road by the middle school becomes a virtual parking lot. It also doesn't help that some through traffic gets so impatient that they use the left-turn lane to pass and then cut back into the correct lane. I guess it will take a child getting hit for things to change. I hope not.
Speak Out comments
Anti-Obama Speak Out comments are so antiquated that if they are in any way representative of Republican Party thinking, then I fear the party of Lincoln is doomed to go the way of the Whig Party.