- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Chant Deonta and Charlene Hokulani Long of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:48 p.m. Friday, Jan. 11, 2013. Name, Skylar Teghan. Weight, 5 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Long is the former Charlene Smith. She is employed by National Asset Recovery Services. Long is the son of Johnny and Julia Long of Sikeston, Mo.
Son to Jonathan David and Katie Marie Lorenz of Frohna, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 8:28 a.m. Monday, Jan. 14, 2013. Name, Mason Dean. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Mrs. Lorenz is the former Katie Miesner, daughter of Dennis and Karen Miesner of Frohna. She is lead teacher at University School for Young Children. Lorenz is the son of Dean and Joyce Lorenz of Farrar, Mo. He is an inside salesman with Benoist Brothers Inc.
Daughter to Nathan Garrett and Melissa Renee McGuire of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 8:54 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013. Name, Tessa Anne. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. McGuire is the former Melissa Maurer, daughter of Jim and Teresa Maurer of Cape Girardeau. McGuire is the son of Jay and Theresa McGuire of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with McGuire Orthodontics.