- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
BALLWIN, Mo. -- Paul Jennings Tharp, 67, of Ballwin passed away Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013.
Beloved husband of Jeanette Tharp; dear father of Amanda Tharp and Liz (Doug) Palmer; dear grandfather of Emma, George and Annabelle Tharp, Courtney and Penny Palmer; loving brother, uncle and friend to many.
Paul was a former U.S. Army veteran.
He was a member of Sheet Metal Local 36 Union. He also was a big Cardinals fan and loved to work in his garden.
Visitation will be Sunday from 3 to 8 p.m. at Schrader Funeral Home and Crematory, 14960 Manchester Road at Holloway, in Ballwin.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with interment in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Joseph Catholic School, Manchester, or American Cancer Society.
Friends may sign the family's online guest book at Schrader.com.