- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Bootheel man accused of pulling gun on wife while she held baby
STEELE, Mo. -- A Steele man is accused of holding a gun to his wife's head while she was holding a baby.
Keith Robertson, 33, of Steele was arrested Wednesday after allegedly putting a handgun to his wife's head and threatening to shoot her while she was reportedly holding a baby.
During the altercation, according to authorities, Robertson physically assaulted his 18-year-old stepson by striking him across the head with the same gun.
Police arrested Robertson without any shots being fired.
Robertson was charged in Pemiscot County with two counts of first-degree domestic assault, second-degree domestic assault, endangering the welfare of a child, two counts of armed criminal action and one count of unlawful use of a weapon.
His bond has been set at $100,000.
Robertson is scheduled to appear for arraignment Thursday.