- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Graham - Curtis
Mark and Elise Graham of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Kathleen Graham, to Andrew Curtis, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Rob and Phyllis Curtis of Jonesboro, Ark.
Graham is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in communication disorders in 2009 and a master of communication disorders in 2010, both from Arkansas State University. She is a speech-language pathologist with Dunklin School District in Herculaneum, Mo.
Curtis is a 2006 graduate of Bay High School in Bay, Ark. He received a doctor of pharmacy degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in 2012. He is a pharmacist with LongTermCareRx in St. Louis.
A March 9, 2013, wedding is planned at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson.