- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Neal - Bock
Sara Jane Neal and Austin Lee Bock were married Aug. 11, 2012, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Douglas Breite performed the ceremony. Organist was Christy Shinn of Jackson, and soloist was Dina Casey of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Tim and Joyce Neal of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Lee and Debbie Bock of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Jodie Gipson of Chicago, and matron of honor was Colleen Glenn of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Katelyn Myracle and Leslie Birk of Gordonville, cousins of the bride; Jessica Maxwell of Jackson, sister of the groom; Katie Lorberg of Gordonville; and Kelsey Ulrich of Cape Girardeau.
Dustin Fluegge of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Justin Glenn of Jackson; Matt Leadbetter of Jackson, cousin of the groom; Matt Neal of Gordonville, brother of the bride; Ronnie Maxwell, brother-in-law of the groom; Nick Garvey and Aaron Green, all of Jackson. Ushers were Tyler Holtmeyer of Bryan, Texas; Austin Williams of Fayetteville, Ark.; Adam Reisenbichler of Altenburg, Mo., cousin of the bride; and Bailey Beggs of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Anna and Sarah Potts, daughters of Bill and Kim Potts of Tampa, Fla.
Flower girls were Addison Ulrich and Anniston Maxwell. Ringbearer was Carson Bollinger. Addison is the daughter of Blake and Kelsey Ulrich. Anniston is the daughter of Ronnie and Jessica Maxwell. Carson is the son of Landon and Jamie Bollinger of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 10 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Bock received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Missouri in 2010. She is account coordinator at Red Letter Communications Inc.
The groom is a 2012 graduate of the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine. He is a veterinarian at Jackson Veterinary Clinic in Jackson.
After a wedding trip to Nassau, Bahamas, the couple is residing in Jackson.