- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)91
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
McDonald's Donates to Jackson R-2 South Elementary
The Jackson R-2 South Elementary Pre-School Extended Day Program has been awarded $3035.15 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Tri-State. These funds will be used to purchase teaching tools and learning centers for such things as Art, Math, Sensory, and Reading Skills for the preschool program ages 3-5 year olds.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the area of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts.