- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
McDonald's Donates to Jackson R-2 South Elementary
The Jackson R-2 South Elementary Pre-School Extended Day Program has been awarded $3035.15 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Tri-State. These funds will be used to purchase teaching tools and learning centers for such things as Art, Math, Sensory, and Reading Skills for the preschool program ages 3-5 year olds.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the area of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts.