- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
McDonald's Donates to Jackson R-2 South Elementary
The Jackson R-2 South Elementary Pre-School Extended Day Program has been awarded $3035.15 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Tri-State. These funds will be used to purchase teaching tools and learning centers for such things as Art, Math, Sensory, and Reading Skills for the preschool program ages 3-5 year olds.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the area of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts.