- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)2
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
McDonald's Donates to Jackson R-2 South Elementary
The Jackson R-2 South Elementary Pre-School Extended Day Program has been awarded $3035.15 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Tri-State. These funds will be used to purchase teaching tools and learning centers for such things as Art, Math, Sensory, and Reading Skills for the preschool program ages 3-5 year olds.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the area of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts.