- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
McDonald's Donates to Jackson R-2 South Elementary
The Jackson R-2 South Elementary Pre-School Extended Day Program has been awarded $3035.15 from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Tri-State. These funds will be used to purchase teaching tools and learning centers for such things as Art, Math, Sensory, and Reading Skills for the preschool program ages 3-5 year olds.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the area of education, health and social well-being, and the cultural arts.