- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Obama inauguration playlist: Beyonce, Wonder, fun.
NEW YORK (AP) -- President Barack Obama is preparing for all the musicians set to perform at his inauguration festivities by releasing an official playlist.
He released the 16-track playlist, which also includes music by some of his favorite artists, through the digital music service Spotify on Thursday. The list includes jams by Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, Usher and fun. They will all perform at different inaugural events, which start Saturday in Washington, D.C.
Obama's list also includes John Legend's "Ordinary People," "Firework" by Katy Perry, James Taylor's "Your Smiling Face" and the "Glee" cast version of Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory."
Other artists include Marc Anthony, Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley, Far East Movement, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Cannon and Mindless Behavior.
Inauguration Day is Monday.