- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Donovan Jay Gohn, 40, of Linn, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, at St. Anthony Medical Center in St. Louis.
A memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Jan. 26 at Hanover Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau, with the Rev. Tony Kobak officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.