- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police report 1/18/13
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Peddie P. Houston Jr., 20, 122 E. Mary St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant.
* King D. Pierce, 47, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Joshua R. Venable, 36, 305 Elmwood St., was issued a summons for dog at large.
* Dustin R. Everest, 24, 537 Crestwood Drive, was issued summonses for failure to register a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
* Christopher C. Ives, 30, 113 S. Farmington Road, No. 3, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.
* An assist was requested in the area of West Washington and North Oklahoma streets.
* An assist was requested in the 1700 block of South Hope Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2200 block of Old Toll Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of West Adams Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.