- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 1/18/13
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 7:36 a.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 8:35 a.m., a malicious false call on Towers Circle.
* At 9:35 a.m., a resident assist on North Sunset Boulevard.
* At 10:42 a.m., a medical assist on North Main Street.
* At 11:45 a.m., a medical assist on Château Drive.
* At 12:23 p.m., a medical assist on Marlin Street.
* At 4:42 p.m., a call on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 5:57 p.m., a medical assist on South Ellis Street.
* At 7: 21 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 8:31 p.m., a medical assist on Sheridan Drive.
* At 8:59 p.m., a medical assist on Dunklin Street.
* At 10:14 p.m., a medical assist on Jefferson Avenue.