- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 1/18/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Russell W. Mackins, 23, 451 N. Frederick St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for drug violation.
* David B. Wallace, 52, 2104 Nottingham Lane, was arrested on a Boone County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Daniel Lee Rowley, 39, 1208 Perry Ave., was arrested on suspicion of harassment.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of assault and driving while revoked.
* Kiley W. Reynolds, 36, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Jessica D. Lesley, no age given, 2824 Themis St., Apt. 5, was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle.
* Chao N. Teng, no age given, of Jackson was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Richard C. Williams, no age given, of Dexter, Mo., was issued a summons for striking two parked vehicles.
* Preshous D. Lane, 17, 2857 Themis St., was issued a summons for shoplifting at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Burglary and the theft of a TV and damage to a window were reported at 1207 Good Hope St.
* Burglary and the theft of a PlayStation were reported at 1108 William St.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 1127 S. Ellis St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Theft of a ring was reported at 915 N. Frederick St.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Receiving stolen property was reported.
* Private peace disturbance and trespassing were reported at 1118 Cousin St.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John R. Francis, 24, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Lauren R. Ryan, 23, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Antanay N. Lucas, 19, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended and failure to dim lights.
* Dylan C. Stone, 18, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession.
* Jason K. Hollowell, 28, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of violating terms of order of protection.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item.
* Theft of a scooter was reported at Lot 1-23.