- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KENNETT, Mo. -- Rebecca Fay "Becky" Goodrich, 72, of Kennett departed this life Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013.
She was born Aug. 9, 1940, at Steele, Mo., daughter of the late John Morris and Doris Weaver Ridge. Becky married Thilbert Walker, who preceded her in death. She and Tom Goodrich were married Dec. 28, 1982.
Survivors include her husband, Tom Goodrich; two sons, Reggie Walker of Cape Girardeau and Richie (Shelly) Walker of Fredericktown, Mo.; three granddaughters, Megan Walker of Marble Hill, Mo., Haylee and Hannah Beth Walker of Fredericktown; a brother, Morris Ray (Annitta) Ridge of Steele; other relatives and many, many friends.
Visitation will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at McDaniel Funeral Home in Kennett.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Vodie Jackson and Don Emery officiating. Burial will be in Oak Ridge Cemetery in Kennett.
Pallbearers will be Erwin Ridge, John Ridge, Cletus White, Henry Gee, Chris Kennedy and Tyler Ridge.
Online condolences may be made at www.mcdanielfuneralservice.com.