- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)6
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Cynthia Paul is new Human Resource Coordinator
Cynthia Paul has been named Human Resource Coordinator at Cape Girardeau Public Schools. She holds two Bachelor Degrees--one from Southeast Missouri State University in Human Environmental Studies, and a second one in Human Resource Management from University of Phoenix. She also holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management from University of Phoenix.
Ms. Paul has a total of 26 years of HR experience. She was previously employed as HR Coordinator at Southern California Water Company in San Dimas, CA, and more recently, as HR Coordinator at Southeast Missouri State University. She is the mother of two children; one is serving in the U.S. Air Force and another is employed at National Asset Recovery Services in Cape Girardeau. She has three grandchildren. Ms. Paul enjoys performing community service and is a 4-H leader.
"I am excited to be joining Cape Girardeau Public Schools," she said. "My main job will be to match the right individuals with those positions to ensure students are getting the best education possible."
Superintendent of Cape Girardeau Public Schools Dr. Jim Welker said, "We are pleased to welcome a person of Ms. Paul's caliber and experience to our management team. Our district will benefit from her expertise and knowledge."