- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Cynthia Paul is new Human Resource Coordinator
Cynthia Paul has been named Human Resource Coordinator at Cape Girardeau Public Schools. She holds two Bachelor Degrees--one from Southeast Missouri State University in Human Environmental Studies, and a second one in Human Resource Management from University of Phoenix. She also holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management from University of Phoenix.
Ms. Paul has a total of 26 years of HR experience. She was previously employed as HR Coordinator at Southern California Water Company in San Dimas, CA, and more recently, as HR Coordinator at Southeast Missouri State University. She is the mother of two children; one is serving in the U.S. Air Force and another is employed at National Asset Recovery Services in Cape Girardeau. She has three grandchildren. Ms. Paul enjoys performing community service and is a 4-H leader.
"I am excited to be joining Cape Girardeau Public Schools," she said. "My main job will be to match the right individuals with those positions to ensure students are getting the best education possible."
Superintendent of Cape Girardeau Public Schools Dr. Jim Welker said, "We are pleased to welcome a person of Ms. Paul's caliber and experience to our management team. Our district will benefit from her expertise and knowledge."