- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Cynthia Paul is new Human Resource Coordinator
Cynthia Paul has been named Human Resource Coordinator at Cape Girardeau Public Schools. She holds two Bachelor Degrees--one from Southeast Missouri State University in Human Environmental Studies, and a second one in Human Resource Management from University of Phoenix. She also holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management from University of Phoenix.
Ms. Paul has a total of 26 years of HR experience. She was previously employed as HR Coordinator at Southern California Water Company in San Dimas, CA, and more recently, as HR Coordinator at Southeast Missouri State University. She is the mother of two children; one is serving in the U.S. Air Force and another is employed at National Asset Recovery Services in Cape Girardeau. She has three grandchildren. Ms. Paul enjoys performing community service and is a 4-H leader.
"I am excited to be joining Cape Girardeau Public Schools," she said. "My main job will be to match the right individuals with those positions to ensure students are getting the best education possible."
Superintendent of Cape Girardeau Public Schools Dr. Jim Welker said, "We are pleased to welcome a person of Ms. Paul's caliber and experience to our management team. Our district will benefit from her expertise and knowledge."