Cape Girardeau police report 1/16/13
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dennis R. Lorch, 65, 1215 Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tommy Lee Tipler Jr., 48, of Ullin, Ill., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault
* Amber N. Kennedy, 18, of Advance, Mo., and Mariena N. Conrad, 19, 2833 Vista Lane, were arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Arleather Bell, 57, 1202 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon and resisting arrest.
* Samuel L. Jones Jr., 31, 2508 Saddlegate Court, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and costs for speeding.
* Jeremy M. Lamb, 20, 500 Koch Ave., was issued a summons for expired license plates.
* Jamie E. Biondo, no age given, of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Barbara S. Enderle, no age given, of Scott City was issued a summons for following too close.
* Marsha K. Vangilder, no age given, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was issued a summons for following too close.
* Lakendra K. Puridman, 20, of Cairo, Ill., was issued a summons for shoplifting at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* David M. Purkey, 24, of St. Louis was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
* Allison R. Lanpher, no age given, 1101 Dorothy St., was issued a summons for assault.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary and the theft of laptop computers were reported at 202 S. Pacific St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Theft of a license plate was reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* Personal papers were reported stolen at 603 Sycamore Circle.
* Robbery and armed criminal action were reported.
* AmerenUE reported damage to a chain-link fence at 45 Minnesota Ave.
* A 47-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 14-year-old girl was taken into protective custody.
* Statutory rape was reported.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item.
* Elvaunte D. Bland, 19, 1126 Spanish St., was issued a summons for property damage.