- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Brian Paul and Lindsey Marie Hadler of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:09 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013. Name, Layton Michael. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. Hadler is the former Lindsey Lappe, daughter of Matthew and Glenda Marks and Rusty Lappe, all of Perryville. She is a respiratory therapist at Saint Francis. Hadler is the son of Michael and Gwendy Hadler of Perryville. He is a firefighter/paramedic with Mehlville Fire Protection District.
Daughter to O'Shea J. Lewis and Brittney N. Ulmer of Morley, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:10 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012. Name, Alayah Nichole Shealynn. Weight, 6 pounds. First child. Ms. Ulmer is the daughter of Melissa Ulmer and Randy Ulmer of Morley. Lewis is the son of Ashley Lewis and Rick Lewis of Sikeston, Mo.
Son to Jeff Blaine Cronenbold and Jessica Sue Kight of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:42 a.m. Monday, Dec. 24, 2012. Name, Walker Blaine. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Kight is the former Jessica Haskell, daughter of Susan Huber of Cape Girardeau and Richard Haskell of Missouri. She is employed at National Asset Recovery Services. Cronenbold is the son of Marilyn Ernst and Charles Ernst of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Dr. Vishnu Subramani and Melissa King of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:51 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013. Name, Eliot Raven. Weight, 9 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. King is the former Melissa Brent, daughter of Gretchen Brent and Gerald Brent of Anna, Ill. She is a radiological technologist at Perry County Memorial Hospital. Subramani is the son of Para Subramani and Venka Subramani of Oak Brook, Ill. He is a physician at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Son to Paul David and Tamara Ashley Keesee of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:59 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013. Name, Benson Michael. Weight, 8 pounds. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Keesee is the former Tamara Lunan, daughter of Terry and Brenda Lunan of Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Keesee is the son of Michael and Sandra Keesee of Jackson. He is general contractor and owner of PK Construction.