- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)4
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
GORDONVILLE GRILL CONTINUES TO GIVES BACK
Gordonville, MO-January 3rd, 2013- Gordonville Grill continued to give back to local charities in 2012. Through their 10% Tuesday Community Night program, Gordonville Grill donated $10,291.00 to fifty charities.
10% Tuesday Community Nights allows Gordonville Grill to donate 10% of their gross sales to a local non- profit organization every Tuesday. "This program is unlike any other in the area. We offer up 10% of our entire day's sales. From the moment we open until the moment we close," stated owner Andrew Hancock.
In the past two years, Gordonville Grill has given over $23,000.00 to local charities.
Gordonville Grill plans on continuing its mission to support local non-profits through the 10% Tuesday Community Nights program for 2013. If your organization is interested in applying for a 10% Tuesday in 2013, applications are available online at www.gordonvillegrill.com or pick one up at Gordonville Grill, 829 State Hwy Z in Gordonville.
The Gordonville Grill is a relaxing, friendly, hometown restaurant that provides a dinning experience beyond customer's expectations. We offer a quality menu, full scale bar and catering services.
If you would like more information about this topic please call Andy Hancock at 573-243-0101 or email at gordonvillegrill.com