- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
GORDONVILLE GRILL CONTINUES TO GIVES BACK
Gordonville, MO-January 3rd, 2013- Gordonville Grill continued to give back to local charities in 2012. Through their 10% Tuesday Community Night program, Gordonville Grill donated $10,291.00 to fifty charities.
10% Tuesday Community Nights allows Gordonville Grill to donate 10% of their gross sales to a local non- profit organization every Tuesday. "This program is unlike any other in the area. We offer up 10% of our entire day's sales. From the moment we open until the moment we close," stated owner Andrew Hancock.
In the past two years, Gordonville Grill has given over $23,000.00 to local charities.
Gordonville Grill plans on continuing its mission to support local non-profits through the 10% Tuesday Community Nights program for 2013. If your organization is interested in applying for a 10% Tuesday in 2013, applications are available online at www.gordonvillegrill.com or pick one up at Gordonville Grill, 829 State Hwy Z in Gordonville.
The Gordonville Grill is a relaxing, friendly, hometown restaurant that provides a dinning experience beyond customer's expectations. We offer a quality menu, full scale bar and catering services.
If you would like more information about this topic please call Andy Hancock at 573-243-0101 or email at gordonvillegrill.com