- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
GORDONVILLE GRILL CONTINUES TO GIVES BACK
Gordonville, MO-January 3rd, 2013- Gordonville Grill continued to give back to local charities in 2012. Through their 10% Tuesday Community Night program, Gordonville Grill donated $10,291.00 to fifty charities.
10% Tuesday Community Nights allows Gordonville Grill to donate 10% of their gross sales to a local non- profit organization every Tuesday. "This program is unlike any other in the area. We offer up 10% of our entire day's sales. From the moment we open until the moment we close," stated owner Andrew Hancock.
In the past two years, Gordonville Grill has given over $23,000.00 to local charities.
Gordonville Grill plans on continuing its mission to support local non-profits through the 10% Tuesday Community Nights program for 2013. If your organization is interested in applying for a 10% Tuesday in 2013, applications are available online at www.gordonvillegrill.com or pick one up at Gordonville Grill, 829 State Hwy Z in Gordonville.
The Gordonville Grill is a relaxing, friendly, hometown restaurant that provides a dinning experience beyond customer's expectations. We offer a quality menu, full scale bar and catering services.
If you would like more information about this topic please call Andy Hancock at 573-243-0101 or email at gordonvillegrill.com