- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
GORDONVILLE GRILL CONTINUES TO GIVES BACK
Gordonville, MO-January 3rd, 2013- Gordonville Grill continued to give back to local charities in 2012. Through their 10% Tuesday Community Night program, Gordonville Grill donated $10,291.00 to fifty charities.
10% Tuesday Community Nights allows Gordonville Grill to donate 10% of their gross sales to a local non- profit organization every Tuesday. "This program is unlike any other in the area. We offer up 10% of our entire day's sales. From the moment we open until the moment we close," stated owner Andrew Hancock.
In the past two years, Gordonville Grill has given over $23,000.00 to local charities.
Gordonville Grill plans on continuing its mission to support local non-profits through the 10% Tuesday Community Nights program for 2013. If your organization is interested in applying for a 10% Tuesday in 2013, applications are available online at www.gordonvillegrill.com or pick one up at Gordonville Grill, 829 State Hwy Z in Gordonville.
The Gordonville Grill is a relaxing, friendly, hometown restaurant that provides a dinning experience beyond customer's expectations. We offer a quality menu, full scale bar and catering services.
If you would like more information about this topic please call Andy Hancock at 573-243-0101 or email at gordonvillegrill.com