- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
GORDONVILLE GRILL CONTINUES TO GIVES BACK
Gordonville, MO-January 3rd, 2013- Gordonville Grill continued to give back to local charities in 2012. Through their 10% Tuesday Community Night program, Gordonville Grill donated $10,291.00 to fifty charities.
10% Tuesday Community Nights allows Gordonville Grill to donate 10% of their gross sales to a local non- profit organization every Tuesday. "This program is unlike any other in the area. We offer up 10% of our entire day's sales. From the moment we open until the moment we close," stated owner Andrew Hancock.
In the past two years, Gordonville Grill has given over $23,000.00 to local charities.
Gordonville Grill plans on continuing its mission to support local non-profits through the 10% Tuesday Community Nights program for 2013. If your organization is interested in applying for a 10% Tuesday in 2013, applications are available online at www.gordonvillegrill.com or pick one up at Gordonville Grill, 829 State Hwy Z in Gordonville.
The Gordonville Grill is a relaxing, friendly, hometown restaurant that provides a dinning experience beyond customer's expectations. We offer a quality menu, full scale bar and catering services.
If you would like more information about this topic please call Andy Hancock at 573-243-0101 or email at gordonvillegrill.com