Cape Girardeau police report 1/14/13
Monday, January 14, 2013
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyrance D. Hill, no age given, 1110 Ranney Ave., was arrested on Alexander County, Ill., warrants failure to appear for driving while license suspended and speeding and on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for property damage, failure to appear for contempt of court and for failure to pay fine and cost for no city dog license.
* Kelley Ann Hicks, 24, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for required motor vehicle financial responsibility.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of failure to register a motor vehicle and driving while revoked.
* Denise Maray Pulley, 30, 4309 Route W, was issued a summons for assault.
* Kevin Ryan Campbell, 29, 1818 Niemann Drive, was issued a summons for trespassing.
* Tyesha Francine Hyte, 30, of Mound City, Ill., was issued a summons for stealing.
* Asia Christlyn Wade, 17, of Mound City, Ill., was issued a summons for stealing.
* Burglary and theft of a computer, television, Xbox game system, safe and rifle were reported at 621 Sycamore Circle.
* Burglary and theft of a television and Wii game system were reported at 1413 Brookshire Drive.
* Burglary and theft of candles, a smoke detector and door handle were reported at 424 Sheridan Drive.
* Burglary and theft of a television and a laptop computer were reported at 636 N. Spring Ave.
* Burglary and theft of an Xbox 360 were reported at 442 S. Spring St.
* Theft of an iPhone 5 and a tablet computer was reported at 613 Sycamore Drive.
* Shoes and CDs were reported stolen at 611 Sycamore Circle.
* Two construction cones were reported stolen at 2346 Broadway.
* Clothing was reported stolen at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen
* Auto theft was reported.
* A suspect was in custody on suspicion of stealing at Menards, 535 Siemers Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 1121 Bloomfield St.
* Forgery was reported at 608 Ridge Drive.