- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Wanda Riebold, 87, of Oak Ridge passed away Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013, at Chateau Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 20, 1925, in Canalou, Mo., to George and Flora Asher Volz. She and Gilfred J. Riebold were married April 10, 1954. Gilfred died Aug. 26, 1955, as the result of a workplace accident.
Wanda was a member of Caney Fork Baptist Church.
Loving survivors include a daughter, Glennda (Dan) Myer of Sedgewickville, Mo.; three grandchildren, David (Kathy) Myer and children Gabe and Grace of Jackson; Kenny (Brooke) Myer and children Ian and Emily of Sedgewickville; Melissa (Patrick) Reagan of Jackson; six siblings, Elvan (Gayla) Volz, Elson (Linda) Volz, Retha (Ralph) Morton, Jenny (Bill) Hargraves, Loretta (the late Charles) Wilson, and Leavada (the late J.P.) Daniels.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by seven siblings, Everett Volz, Eulalia McCanless, Dolly Sawyer, two infant brothers, and two infant sisters.
Friends may call Monday from 9 a.m. until time of service at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be Monday at 10:30 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Daniel Hale officiating. Interment will be in Caney Fork Cemetery near Oak Ridge.
Memorial contributions to the family will be appreciated.
Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.mccombsfunealhome.com.