The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald L. Ford, 39, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Tiarah D. Davis, 22, 319 N. Park Drive, No. 001, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A ten-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being a runaway juvenile.
* William E. Sutter, no age given, 711 Woodbine Place, was issued a summons for improper passing.
* Julian Z. Obil, no age given, 1900 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle, leaving the scene, no valid license and no proof of insurance.
* Michael Todd Long, 40, 1607 Kurre Lane, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a property free of litter.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary, theft of a firearm and theft from a building were reported at 1447 Kingsway Drive.
* Burglary and theft of a TV, speakers, Xbox and assorted games were reported at 424 Sheridan Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Guns and money were reported stolen at 3011 Minute Man Way.
* Property damage and peace disturbance were reported at 3022 Mimosa Drive.
* Trespassing was reported at 406 Sheridan Drive.
* An animal bite was reported at 121 S. Sprigg St.