- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 01/11/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald L. Ford, 39, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Tiarah D. Davis, 22, 319 N. Park Drive, No. 001, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A ten-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being a runaway juvenile.
* William E. Sutter, no age given, 711 Woodbine Place, was issued a summons for improper passing.
* Julian Z. Obil, no age given, 1900 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle, leaving the scene, no valid license and no proof of insurance.
* Michael Todd Long, 40, 1607 Kurre Lane, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a property free of litter.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary, theft of a firearm and theft from a building were reported at 1447 Kingsway Drive.
* Burglary and theft of a TV, speakers, Xbox and assorted games were reported at 424 Sheridan Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Guns and money were reported stolen at 3011 Minute Man Way.
* Property damage and peace disturbance were reported at 3022 Mimosa Drive.
* Trespassing was reported at 406 Sheridan Drive.
* An animal bite was reported at 121 S. Sprigg St.