- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Bradley Wayne and Heather Diane Gaines of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:49 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013. Name, Mason Wayne. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Mrs. Gaines is the former Heather Birk, daughter of Ralph and Diane Birk of Jackson. She is a physical therapist assistant at Lifecare Centers of Cape Girardeau. Gaines is the son of Johnny and Melissa Gaines of Kelso, Mo., and Kim Williams of Cape Girardeau. He is a carpenter with Boulder Construction.
Son to Jauvaris Chauntell Walker and Allie Rae Cunningham of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:40 p.m. Friday, Jan. 4, 2013. Name, Jauvaris Azar'on. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Cunningham is the daughter of John Cunningham, Karen Cunningham and Kim Cunningham of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Spectrum Transformer. Walker is employed by Luttrell Moving and Delivery.