- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Charles A. Clark, 69, of Perryville died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. until time of service Friday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
A celebration of life will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Wayne Clark officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery, with a military graveside service provided by American Legion Post 133 and Missouri Delta Team.